Want to contribute to Allen Roth Lighting? Good news! We are accepting guest posts!
Allen Roth Lighting is looking for guest bloggers who write about home decor, lighting, and home improvements and who want to provide more useful information for home DIY enthusiasts.
Submit your best content to us for immediate review. However, before you do, please read the guest post guidelines below.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Must be at least 700 words and no longer than 1,500 words
- Must be original (we’ll check with Copyscape)
- Can have no more than 2 outbound links
- Those links must be topically related to the article
- Goes into a depth on your topic – and it answers the most of the questions (if applicable) that someone may have on the topic you write about
Apart from that, an article should be:
- Well formatted with bulleted lists or sub-headings
- Written by authors who’s native language is English
- Proofread for spelling and grammar mistakes
- Having at least one image and/or video
- Images/videos must be either Royalty Free or properly attributed
Please Don’t Submit The Following:
- Thin content: Make sure that it looks like you took time to think about the topic in some depth
- High keyword density text: If your article is trying to stuff your text with keywords without good reason, it will be rejected, plain simple
- Spun content: If you used an article spinner/re-writer to make the article “unique”, it will be rejected
- Text with shady links: If you are linking to sites that have nothing to do with the content of the article or if the sites are “shady” (our discretion), no publication for you, sorry
- Submit the HTML version of the article
- The text includes all of your formatting and images/videos
- Share your files (the article and images/video) via Dropbox
The easier you make this for us, the faster (and more likely) your article will be accepted.
If your article fits our quality guidelines, go ahead and submit it through the form below:
We reserve the right to make edits to the article including adding links to internal resources as well as place ads in your text.
If we have accepted your article, we will contact you to let you know within a couple days. We get a lot of requests and WILL NOT RESPOND to status update questions.